I am looking for a doctor that prescribes Hormone Replacement Therapy. Do you have any recomendations?
- Need for varied dosage form (liquid vs. tablet or capsule)
- Strength needed is not commercially available
- Patient allergic to dyes or fillers
- Medication of choice has been discontinued
- Problem not responding to conventional treatment
- Bad taste prohibits patient from taking medication
- Difficulty or inability to swallow
- Need to incorporate more than one drug in a dosage form
- Oral dosage forms such as capsules and suspensions
- Topical preparations in creams and gels
- Opthalmic Preparations
- Otic (ear) Medications
- Sublingual medications such as Troches & Lozenges that dissolve in the mouth
- Veterinary transdermal gels
- Injectable medications
The brain derives most of its energy from glucose, so maintenance of adequate blood levels is a top priority. After a period of fasting, cortisol output increases, and this initiates catabolism, or the breakdown of protein into simple amino acids and their conversion into glucose to feed the brain.
Chronic, excessive stress (emotional or physical), protein deficiency, and lack of nutrients including Vitamins A,C and Pantothenic acid (B5) can cause the adrenal glands to become exhausted, so that they can no longer produce adequate cortisol. This leads to low blood glucose (hypoglycemia), excessive fatigue, and increased susceptibility to infection.
Tightly coordinated production of adrenal glucocorticoids is essential for optimal health. In normal individuals, the breakdown or catabolism of tissues by glucocorticoids is followed by the building up or anabolism of tissues by androgens. As we grow older, an excess of catabolic hormones over anabolic hormones develops, and this is in part responsible for the aging of all the body tissues, and the loss of our ability to repair damaged tissue. The same thing happens under chronic, excessive stress, and contributes to premature aging. Stress can literally burn our bodies out prematurely.
Don’t see an answer to your question here? Please contact us and we’ll make every effort to respond within 24 hours.