Let’s look at a few;
Many medications are multi-dose Many are life long treatments Treatment decisions and protocols change in the life span of the treatment Most require special dosing, storage or a devise to administer Many patients attempt to make their medication last longer Confusion, confusion, confusion
At Vasco Rx we provide complete patient training and education with each prescription filled. We complete regular compliance check ups to determine how the patient is managing their treatment and make sure the provider is notified at each step. We also seek financial assistance for the patient in need.
We specialize in NEBULIZED medications and can bill Medicare Part B as required.
Perforomist® (formoterol fumarate inhalation solution)
Brovana® (arformoterol tartrate inhalation solution)
Albuterol, Atrovent® Combivent ® Pulmicort® Atrovent® Xopenex®
Pulmozyme® inhalation (dornase alpha)
Mucomyst Solution (acetylcysteine solution)
Pentamidine (Inhalation solution / Injection)
- Benefit verifications and prior authorizations management and support
- Expert handling of Medicare Parts B and D billing
- Co-pay and patient assistance programs
- Ability to ship and bill insurance in all 50 states
- Delivery options as needed.
- Refill reminders and wellness checks tailored to the specific disease and drug therapy
- Manufacturer patient educational materials are shipped with each prescription
Contact Vasco RX Specialty Pharmacy
An established pharmacy providing quality custom compounded & specialty pharmaceuticals
Specialty Disease State